Tofu With Sweet Miso Sauce
Serves: 6 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Utensils: Pan and steamer, small skillet
1 block tofu cut into rectangles
1-2 tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon barley miso
1-2 tablespoons rice syrup
Finely cut scallions
1/2 cup spring water
- Place the tofu into a steamer.
- Steam on a medium flame for about 5 minutes.
- Remove and place on a plate.
- Put the tahini and miso in a small skillet.
- Heat on a medium flame and mix well.
- Add the water slowly until desired texture and continue to stir.
- Add the rice syrup and mix through.
- Pour the sauce over the tofu and serve garnished with scallions.
- Serve garnished with mint.