Stir Fried Chinese Cabbage Tofu And Wakame
This light uplifting dish is perfect for spring weather and helps you to feel relaxed yet energetic.
Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
4 cups Chinese cabbage rinsed and finely sliced
1/2 cup dried wakame rinsed and finely sliced
1/2 block firm tofu mashed
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
Pinch sea salt
1-2 teaspoons shoyu
- Warm the skillet on a medium flame and add the oil.
- Turn the flame to high.
- Add the Chinese cabbage and sea salt and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the wakame and saute for about a minute.
- Add the mashed tofu and saute for another minute.
- Season with shoyu and mix through the vegetables.