Serves: 4-6 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes/allow time to set
Utensils: Medium pot with lid, dish, blender (optional), bowl, individual serving glasses (optional)
4 cups peach juice
2 cups spring water
5 tablespoons agar flakes
1 tablespoon kuzu diluted in a little water
4 peaches diced
1 table spoon rice syrup
1-2 tablespoons almond butter
Strawberries for garnish
- Place the juice and agar flakes into a saucepan.
- Bring to boil on a medium flame and simmer for 15 minutes or until the agar flakes are dissolved.
- Add the rice syrup and kuzu and mix gently.
- Remove from heat and pour into a dish with the peaches. Leave to cool and set.
- When the kanten is firm, place in a blender with the almond butter.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place in individual glasses and serve with a few chopped strawberries. Serve chilled.