Kale With Lemon And Almonds
2 cups Kale rinsed and sliced
1 cup daikon rinsed and sliced in thin matchsticks
Pinch of sea salt
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 cup toasted almonds thinly sliced
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Blanch the kale for about 2-3 minutes. It should look bright and have a crispy texture.
- Remove and place on a plate.
- Bring the water back to a boil and add the daikon.
- Remove and add to the kale.
- Add the almonds and mix through.
- Right before serving, squeeze the lemon juice over the vegetables.