Arame With Broccoli Rabe And Chickpeas
Serves: 4 people
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
1 cup dried arame rinsed
2 cups broccoli rabe rinsed and finely sliced
1 small onion sliced into half moons
1 cup cooked chickpeas
1 tablespoon olive oil
Toasted sunflower seeds for garnish
Pinch sea salt
1-2 cups water
- Place the arame and water in a pan.
- Bring to a boil on a medium flame and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Season lightly with shoyu. Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onions and salt.
- Saute on a high flame for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli rabe and continue to saute for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the Chickpeas and Arame and mix through the vegetables.
- Serve garnished with toasted sunflower seeds.