Yummy Yummy in My Tummy, Simply Organic Baby Food
by Melanie Brown Waxman and Michelle Dirks
Forward by Simon Brown
Published by Treasure House Books June 2006
The Ultimate Baby Food Book.
- Wonderful recipes from 0-24 months, home remedies, natural tips on raising babies, shopping list, nutrition charts and more.
- Broad, varied and nourishing ingredients, consisting of grains, beans, sea vegetables, vegetables, seeds, fish, fruit and various seasonings.
- Foods that help to keep the immune system healthy, strong and protect against illness.
- Delicious dishes that make for calmer, happier babies and children.
- Recipes that use organic, living foods that are packed with energy and nutrition.
- Foods to improve circulation, keep the heart strong, enhance blood quality and help to create strong teeth and bones.
- Ingredients that provide a balance of acid and alkaline and sodium and potassium.
- Grain and vegetable dishes to help improve concentration and the ability to focus.
- Dishes that provide a balance of protein, iron, calcium and other minerals and vitamins.
MAKING BABY FOOD IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK!
Yummy Yummy shows you how to enjoy ingredients in their pure and natural state. Organic foods may be hard to find and are often more expensive but they are worth it. They are pesticide and chemical free, have more nutrition and flavor and are beneficial to your baby's health. In a world where we aren't sure how our foods are produced any more, this is very important. Our babies and children ingest more food and water per pound of body weight than adults, so any exposure to chemicals is greater in proportion to their size. Their developing organs and bodily systems, including neurological and reproductive systems, make children more sensitive than adults to the exposure of toxic chemicals and less able to detoxify them. When you choose organic foods you make a huge difference to the health and vitality of your family and also help to protect the ecosystem of the earth.
Yummy Yummy in My Tummy gives you all you need to know about feeding your baby a safe, wholesome, healthy diet.
The Authors: Melanie Waxman and Michelle Dirks
Yummy Yummy in My Tummy was created from our combination of 48 years experience in the world of healing, alternative medicine, women, infertility, pregnancy and raising, healthy, happy children. We are moms and have put this book together from start to finish.
Cost: Hard copy - $19.95 plus $5.00 p&p - Total $24.95 or Download - $13.50